Marine Pest Management
Do you enjoy the open waters and have taken a cruise? Santiano Brothers has been protecting some of the top cruise lines in the world for over 25 years.
We currently work with over 40 different ships worldwide. Our IPM Plan for vessels is designed following the CDC’s Vessel Sanitation Program guidelines, ensuring each ship is pest free and has the tools to pass USPH and ShipSan audits.
Our detailed program is designed to meet the unique specifications of a cruise ship. Included are:
- Classroom-type training of on-board personnel – understanding pest entomology by focusing on pest ID, habits and harborage.
- Hands-on training including proper treatment methods, applying materials safely and using safety equipment.
- Documentation and IPM Log Book review – insuring excellent audits with proper log entries.
- Inventory control and product recommendations’
- Training certificates upon course completion
- Emergency services available
Bed Bug Practices and Procedures
The most unwanted of pests has made a resurgence in the last decade and it affects cruise lines as well. Santiano Brothers Marine has developed a detailed plan using the most up-to date, effective products on the market to prevent and eliminate the presence of bed bugs on board.
With a combination of education, hands on training and proper pesticide applications following safety guidelines you and your guests can rest assured of a pest free environment.